Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wise Ani

Remeber Ani? My cute little nephew!!
Let me show you, how wise he is getting day by day !!

A few days ago,my father went to Ani's house. Now,my father is getting thinner day by day. Ani asked him that why he was getting so thin? My father made a sad face and said,"Why don't you give me some useful tips to gain weight, ani?".
Ani enthusiastically started giving tips,"Start consuming crude oil-it will really help you. And yes, just become lazy. Stop doing any work ; don't move your body at all !!! Simply lie down and watch TV. Very soon you will get the result. "


Ani once asked his uncle,"Does Dodo dada study too much? Does auntie make him study for long hours during exams?" His uncle said,"Yes". Ani then gave his uncle wise counsel. He said, " Just stop Dodo dada from studying so much-otherwise he will go to exam hall and faint; he won't be able to sit for the exams at all. So what'll be the use of so much study?"

One day, ani's family members were discussing a sad death. Ani made the following comments," Why are you fretting over this death? This is the law of nature. Every leaf,every flower,every fruit will cease to exist one day - that's only natural. We don't grieve the loss of leaves or flowers. We accept them as unalterable facts. Then why are you grieving now?? "
Imagine these words coming from a 5 year old.


Ani was 3 years old then. He was told by his parents that he was now the elder brother to the new born baby they had gone to see. Ani refused to accept this fact. He reasoned,"Look, 1 comes before 2,3 comes after 2. 1 is smaller than 2 and 3 is greater 2. So,one who comes before is smaller than the one who comes later. Hence,I am the smaller one,because I have come first!!!"


Ani,one day,sadly inspected his father's bulky books (management and SAP books) and lamented," How am I ever going to read this sort of books? It takes me 1 month to finish reading just a single page from my book! "

No comments: